Tuesday, April 15, 2008

spring is in the air

...and this time, I think it's for real. There was another gaggle of geese this morning, followed closely by a half-dozen lollygaggers, whose insufficient numbers only allowed them to form a diagonal. And I'll mention it here, more as a note to self: the bird Sandra saw in her window was a Northern flicker.

Not only is the sun out, it actually feels warm. As for me, well, hibernation is over, and to switch metaphors in mid-sentence, it's time to exit the coccoon. I want to cut my hair, I've bought more clothes in the past week than I have in the past six months, and it's wonderful. I still haven't figured out the next tattoo, but that's OK - I have until September for that. (Unless you count making the appointment, but that's much less committal.) I do think Scott has the edge, though; 2008 is gearing up to be the year I follow through, so it would be fitting that I finish my back. We'll have to see how that plan holds up, budget-wise; if I need to scale back, I will probably go for the Babelfish I promised myself. And I didn't have to explain the concept to Scott, so that puts him in the running for that one, too.

Monday in six: Went to bed before 10 pm.

Tuesday: Disasters, dilemmas and emergencies - oh my!

(230)

No comments: