Tuesday, April 29, 2008

dreaming again

I worked my way through a migraine again on Sunday afternoon. I have added "describing what a migraine feels like" to my list of topics to be covered at a later date. Last time, I wrote that I don't really dream when I'm trying to get rid of a migraine. That's not entirely true. I remember dreaming about working out a problem, and coming very, very close to solving it, then being half awake and still being frustrated at not having solved it, then realizing that it had been a dream. So, I do dream when I sleep through migraines; it's just that my sleep is too fitful for me to remember them when I wake.

Sunday night, though, I had one dream I still remember. Another one of those doing something fairly normal with someone really odd. I was at a wrestling event, in a box. It was a small arena, kinda like the place where they held the first Monday Night Raw. So maybe it wasn't a box, it was just the first row of the balcony. Either way, I was watching this show with "the man" himself, the recently retired Ric Flair. It was bittersweet that he was way up in the seats with me, but he was happy. He came up behind me and leaned on the banister, one arm on either side of me. He rested his chin on my left shoulder and smiled.

I could say how odd, but that's a given for each and every one of my dreams...

(256)

No comments: