Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I really should post a warning, so...WARNING

This is the week before the start of NaNoWriMo. My goal is to increase my daily word count to reach a level equivalent to what I'll be writing for the next month.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that anything I have written since, oh, last week or so, and anything I write from now until, well, December 1st, is liable to make very little sense, since it is full-on freewriting with only one aim in mind, that of upping my word count. Therefore, please forgive any horrid grammatical, spelling and syntaxic aberrations that may pop up every other line. It's quantity over quality time.

Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it, and hopefully, I'll have if not a novel, then at least 50,000 words of a novel under my belt. Maybe I'll even share - if you're nice.

(141)

No comments: