Monday, October 27, 2008

the Glama-Haas

I'm sorry, that was the funniest thing the WWE has come up with this year. Sadly, it may also be his best interpretation. I'm not sure whether that's worse for Haas or Phoenix.

So I guess that at a time when the wrestling itself is having a hard time, with a number of big names on the sidelines, and a few feuds that aren't connecting the way they should, I will be nice and mention that their humour has gotten back on track lately.

(So far, second place goes to Miz/Morrison for "Are you fifty? No, I said, are you fifty?" Third is probably some Santino quip - you've got plenty of choice.)

While I'm at it, the Jesse & Festus + mariachis + Maria storming by Carlito & Primo is worthy of mention. It kinda brought me back to the days of the Rock and Shaun Staziak. Oh, and one last shout out: Jeff Hardy saying Morisson was as interesting to listen to as watching paint dry - then seeing him appear randomly in the background with a paintbrush, or staring at the wall. To quote Hurricane: just sayin'.

(185)

No comments: