Sunday, October 26, 2008

cyber sunday picks

According to my local PPV provider, Cyber Sunday starts in 5:34 as I type this, so here we go, quickly:

WWE Diva Halloween contest: don't get me started on Halloween costumes, please. It doesn't really matter anyhow.

Pick the tag teams: Gee, I guess I haven't been paying much attention, since I hadn't even noticed this match. Punk and Kingston vs. Team Priceless. Champions retain thanks to dubious tactics.

Santino vs. old-timer: Probably Piper, but any of the three will be ridiculous. The Honk-O-Meter will not die.

ECW CHampionship: Matt Hardy pulls off the upset over Finlay. Although Evan Bourne would make for a great match.

Kane vs. Mysterio: No holds barred, Kane with the win.

Jericho retains against all odds against Batista, with Stone Cold reffing.

Undertaker over Big Show in a Last Man Standing.

HHH over Jeff Hardy.

It's on.

No comments: