Thursday, May 29, 2008

I wrote a long expanse of text today

...on paper, and I'm not entirely sure I want to publish it to the world. At least, not yet.

It's about my plans for completing the tattoo on my back, and for another one after that. I'm not completely paranoid; it's simply that the topic is so intimate, I really want to take the time to get it down right. They're predicting rain this weekend; maybe I'll get a chance to work on it some more.

Today in seven: Find the words, find your wings. Imperfect.

And on to the dog watch update: no sightings today either, so I think she may have gone on to greener pastures. And I double-checked those signs: the missing springer spaniel is a male, so unless my colleague mistook a well-hung dog for a lactating bitch, we're not talking about the same pooch. Not that that settles my mind much about it.

(148)

No comments: