Friday, March 28, 2008

i love nerds...

...the Wonka kind. Any flavour, really, will do, although grape/strawberry reminds me of my childhood and the double-dipped lemonade-wild cherry/apple-watermelon rock.

In other, more serious news, Dell has begun selling Ubuntu-loaded laptops to Canada! W00t! Now THAT is tempting…my fear has always been that I’m a fairly advanced user, but when it comes to tweaking the nuts & bolts that make things happen, I’m a novice. I’ve been looking into buying a laptop for a while now; my budget is fairly restricted, and I’ve heard and read all kinds of horror stories about running Vista on a relatively low-end machine. Running Linux would give me more wiggle room. I will probably look into running it from the CD on my desktop to see what works and what doesn’t.

As for today: Spiders make me itch all over.

No comments: