Saturday, July 26, 2008

aaaarrrrgggggghhhhh, ok, ok, I give in

I now have a Facebook profile.

I'm not sure what's worse: having three friends, or looking for people I was once friends with and lost track of over the years, trying to reconnect in a feeble attempt to up my friend count. Mind you, in my search, I have found two people I'd really like to reconnect with. I'm just going to wait until I have a few more friends before I do :-)

And, just as these blogs are fairly anonymous, my Facebook profile does not have my full name. Hey, maybe I'll lose out on the chance that people from my past won't be able to find me, but at least neither will my boss, prospective employers or clients. That's just not somewhere I want to go. At this point in my life, my professional persona and my social/private life are distinct, and I'd like to keep it that way.

(152)

No comments: