Sunday, June 15, 2008

a funny little dreambit

Now follow me deep into the convolutions of my mind, into a little dreambit I had over the weekend. I actually dreamt that the dreambit I wrote about earlier, about the car crashing into the mall, was happening right before my eyes. All I could think (in my dream) was "Wow! That dream was actually déjà-vu!" Oh, and the fact I identified the mall as Place Alexis-Nihon, even though it really doesn't match up with the actual mall which, the last time I was there, was one of the darkest and dreariest downtown malls. But I have to admit, it is the very first time I remember dreaming about a previous dream. I mean, there have been times when, after being semi-awakened in the middle of a dream, I have resumed said dream, but never days apart like this.

In other news, I just learned that Finger Eleven used to be the Rainbow Butt Monkeys - hey! I've seen them live! Opening for I don't remember who, but I have seen them on stage! Wow! Who knew you could learn something from the MMVAs?

(184)

No comments: