Wednesday, June 25, 2008

e.l.b.o.w.

That's shorthand for the club I'm thinking about starting up, "Educated ladies blogging on wrestling". I read a lot of stuff online, including about the WWE, but between incessant pop-ups and lame adolescent chatter, I find little to sink my teeth into.

However, I've come across Ms. Linda Robin's blog on ProWrestling.com. I don't always agree with her, but I certainly respect what she has to say. You can read her draft review here. So with that, I officially extend the invitation to become the second member of my elite club; hopefully, there are more of us out there...

One other thing I thought I'd mention: at no point during Raw did it dawn on me that J.R. didn't know what was going on. He's J.R., for Pete's sake! That's so unbelievably harsh; I thought the days of proverbially "screwing Bret" were over. As I watch the reactions again, Cole knew. He had to know. *sigh* I read that one all wrong. Darn - I still get suckered in sometimes.

But, I am happy to read J.R.'s second blog post, and I hope he realizes the influence he has on a show's success. All the best to both new teams, and to Tazz for having to continue dealing with Adamle.

(210)

No comments: