Sunday, January 18, 2009

OYS 5: the last of the French books

I believe this little batch marks the last of the French books I want to dispose of, unless there are more in my parents' old bedroom, a room which I won't dare attack until I have the other rooms under better control. So here we go:
  • Mini-encyclopédie des médecines naturelles, ISBN 2-7242-2862-2
  • Dictionnaire des peintres flamands et hollandais
  • Goya: dessins, d'Anton Dietrich
  • Rembrandt: dessins, de Bob Haak
  • Le livre du chat en forme, de Terri McGinnis, ISBN 2-7107-0052-2
  • Les 4 as et le dragon des neiges
  • La grande encyclopédie de la médecine, tome 2 (ADO-ALI)
  • Le livre des chiens, ouvrage officiel du Cercle canadien du chenil, ISBN 2-89000-284-9
Note: All the French books (in this and previous posts) have been offered on Freecycle. If anyone wants them, speak up quickly!

Edit, 31/01/2009: My big box of French books was picked up by freecycler Carole this afternoon. Woohoo!

No comments: